What is a cookie?
The ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) define cookies as:
- “A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto ‘terminal equipment’ (eg a computer or smartphone) when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions.”
How our cookies impact you:
- Our cookies do not take or store any personal information, they merely tells us your device’s journey around our site
- We do not share any of your data with third parties
- We track your cookies using Google Analytics
Why Crescendo think cookies are great?
Cookies help us enhance user experience by:
- Reminding our website if you’ve already seen a message from us so you don’t get another one
- Telling us which pages people respond well or not to, enabling us to create an informative and interesting website
- Letting us know where users are coming from so we can focus our marketing efforts effectively
If you do not consent to Crescendo using cookies you must do one of the below:
- Deactivate cookies on your browser, either for just our site or all sites, you can do this within your browser settings
- Leaving our page via this link 🙁 it will send you to a site with instructions on how to remove cookies from your device